The speciality of our HOGA Tea Noodles is Gaharu tea used as the soup base which will give you a totally different experience of taste. Make HOGA Tea Noodles as your instant choice for a quick yet satisfying meal.
- Chicken Flavour: HOGA Tea Bag, Solomon Seal Rhizome, Fructus Lycii Wolf Berries [Dried Herbs], Pepper, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Chicken Stock [Soup Premix], Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt and Permitted Food Conditioner [Noodles]
- Chi Kut Teh Flavour: HOGA Tea Bag, Radix Angelicae Sinesis, Radix Codonopsis, Cortex Cinnamon, Pepper, Radix Glycyrrhizae, Rhizoma Chuanxiong, Frultus Ansistellati, Flos Caryophylli, Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate [Soup Premix] Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Salt and Permitted Food Conditioner [Noodles]
- 5 x 90 gm HOGA Tea Noodles (Chicken flavour / Chi Kut Teh flavour).
* Cooking Instruction
- Boil the tea bag and dried herbs (for Chicken flavour) in 800ml of water for 3 mins.
- Add in noodles and soup premix.
- Cook for 3 mins or until the noodles are cooked.
- Best served hot.