1. How does the order process works?
2. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, please email us at email@example.com and indicate your order number. The order will be automatically cancelled if we do not receive any payment from you within 2 days from the Payment Request date.
3. Can I amend my order?
Yes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your order number with your amendments. We will try our best to accommodate to your request. We will not be able to amend any orders once the items have been shipped.
4. Why am I notified the item is out of stock even I have submitted the order?
We process the order on a first come first served basis, item will be shipped to orders that has confirmed a payment. We will refund to you if the item is out of stock when you have later confirmed your payment.
1. What kind of payment do you accept?
- For local Malaysians, we accept bank or online tranfer to our Public Bank Account. The banking account details will be sent to you on the Payment Request.
- For International buyers, we accept PayPal. We will send you a Payment Request through PayPal in USD.
2. What is the transaction currency?
- For bank or online transfer to our Public Bank Account, payment will be in MYR (Riggit Malaysia).
- For payment with PayPal, we currently only accept USD. We will send you a Payment Request from PayPal in USD.
3. How do I know if my payment is confirmed?
We would appreciate if you will notify us once you have made a payment, together with a copy of your payment receipt and the Order Number. We will then notify you once we received the payment and give you your shipping details subsequently.
1. Which Countries do you ship to?
We ship worldwide. Malaysia orders will be shipped via Pos Malaysia, ABX Express or DHL. U.S or Australia orders will be shipped via DHL or Fedex.
2. What are the shipping options?
- For local Malaysian shipment, we use ABX Express.
- For International shipment, we may use POS Malaysia (AirParcel) or DHL.
3. When will I receive my shipments?
- Delivery time with ABX Express within Malaysia is usually approximately 1 to 2 working days for Peninsular Malaysia and approximately 3 to 4 working days for Sabah & Sarawak, depending on the town. We will inform you of your parcel's tracking number so that you may track your shipment online.
- Delivery time with POS Malaysia / DHL will varies depending on the country you reside in. Please contact us at email@example.com for your delivery lead time.
4. How fast do you sent out my items?
We will send out your items the next working days once your payment is confirmed. We will notify you through your email on your parcel's tracking number once your items have been shipped out. We regret we may not ship your items on weekends or on public holidays.
5. How much is the Shipping Cost?
- For local Malaysia Shipment :
Within Peninsular Malaysia - RM12.00 (0% GST)
East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak) -
- For International Shipment : we are currently working on the best rates we can offer. At the meantime, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your shipping rates.
Customs policies vary from country to country. You may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are enforced once a shipment reaches your country. Charges for customs clearance must be paid by you. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges.
RETURN & REFUND
1. Can I request for a refund if I do not like the item?
We are sorry we do not refund for items that you may not like. We try our best to describe to you our products on our website. Should you have any enquiries on a product, please contact us at email@example.com before you place an order.
2. The item is damaged during shipment?
We ensure that our products are shipped out in their best conditions. However if you encountered damaged item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org for return / exchange. Damaged item should be sent back to us in its original packaging at your cost within 7 days from the date of goods receipt. We will send you an exchange at our cost. In the event if we have ran out of stock for the item, we will be happy to do a refund (excluding the shipping cost).